Things that have changed:
- I finally understand my values and the kind of work I want to do
- I finally understand why I've been miserable as software engineer
- I've decided to change careers, I don't want to write software anymore
- This Agile and Lean thing I had going on? Forget it. Not going to save the world.
- What will? Human creativity, leadership, and the bloody Deming Transformation. And as long as we're operating in a capitalistic context the primary tool for change must be business.
- I am almost finished with my MBA
- Current interests: user-centered methods, philosophy, coaching, business & organizations, zen
So I decided to write this post and just get on with it.
Have to do something about this ancient butt-ugly layout for sure.